Lang Yarns Mille Colori Baby
Mille Colori Baby by Lang Yarns is made of pure merino wool, a warm and fine fiber perfect to knit garments and accessories for autumn and winter. Its design will let you knit projects with a very special gradient color effect. You will love the results!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Lang Yarns introduces Mille Colori Baby, a yarn made of 100% merino wool available in original and bright shades which will provide a funny gradient effect to your projects.
Its thread is subtle twisted, so you need to tighten it while working with it to prevent the thread from breaking.
Thanks to this yarn you can knit warm, colorful, and original garments and accessories presenting a gradient effect. It is perfect for the whole family! Use it to create your own handmade sweaters, hats, scarves, jackets, mittens, and much more!
Mille Colori Baby by Lang Yarns is made of:
- 100% extra fine pure merino wool
This wool presents a superwash treatment which makes it suitable for machine washing and very soft to the touch.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 190 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3 – 3,5 mm knitting needles.
- Weight: Fine / Sport.
- Mount 27 stitches and do 36 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater for women size 28-40 you will need around 400 grams (8 balls).
- To knit a sweater for children size 10 years you will need around 200 grams (4 balls).
- To knit a sweater for men size 38-40 you will need around 500 grams (10 balls).