Lang Yarns Norma
Norma of Lang Yarns is a ball made of cotton, modal and viscose. Stich pieces of clothes and smooth accessories for any season thanks to this ball with braided threads.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Lang Yarns introducing Norma, a yarnball that combines 3 different fibers: cotton, modal and viscose. This way you can have a warm, smooth and voluminous that is easy to work with it. The threads are braided to get a médium-thickness final thread.
Norma has many colours available: dark, light, pastel and neon. Choose the one you like the most.
You can also combine Norma of Lang Yarns with Norma Color because they have the very same features but in gradient colours.
Norma of Lang Yarns is made of:
- 55% bio cotton
- 35% modal
- 10% viscose
The bio cotton is an ecological material really pleasant to the touch. It will be so caring with your skin.
The sintetic fiber modal provides the yarn of flexibility and resistance obtained from cellulose fibers.
The viscose fiber is great to provide your garmenst of a subtile shine and gentleness.
Which are the features of Norma of Lang Yarns?
- Each ball has 50 gram and 135 metres.
- Ideal thickness to work with needles or crochet needles 4 – 4,5 mm.
- Mount 23 stitches and work 33 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm granny.
- Machine washable up to 30ºC.
- Do not use the tumble machine.
- Iron up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed:
- To knit an L jersey for woman you will need 550 gram (11 balls).
- To knit a shawl of 35 x 210 cm you will need 250 gramos (5 balls).