Lang Yarns Puno
Puno by Lang Yarns is a yarn presenting a 200-gram cake format. Its combination of excellent high-quality natural fibers results in a soft, and subtly shiny. You can knit warm and soft garments and accessories at the same time. What are you waiting for to try it?
By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.96.
Lang Yarns introduces Puno, a 200-gram yarn made of excellent high-quality fibers of extra fine pure merino wool, baby alpaca, and silk. With this yarn you can knit high-quality garments and accessories for the whole family: cardigans, shawls, scarves, sweaters, and much more!
While knitting it you will discover a gradient color effect all around its thread. Choose the color combination you like the most for your next project!
Puno by Lang Yarns is made of:
- 55% extra fine merino wool
- 30% baby alpaca
- 15% silk
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 200 grams and around 799 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 2,5 – 3 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Weight: Fingering.
- Mount 29 stitches and do 38 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Handwash with special wool detergent without conditioning products.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater for women size 38-40 you will need around 350 grams (2 balls).
- To knit a sweater for children size 10 years you will need around 250 grams (2 balls).
- To knit a shawl you will only need 1 ball.