Lang Yarns Yak Tweed
Lang Yarns Yak Tweed is a marbled yarn with a tweed effect, perfect for knitting nice winter clothes. This is a medium thickness yarn made of two strands that will bring the perfect texture to make cardigans, sweaters, ponchos or even snoods or scarves.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
- Weight 50 grams
- Length 105 meters
- Knitting needle 5
- Season Autumn - Winter
Lang Yarns Yak Tweed is a wool yarn perfect for knitting soft and fluffy clothes for all the family. This yarn is available in cold and pastel colours, perfect for knitting garments with a tweed effect.
This yarn is made of two different wools, virgin wool and yak fibres, perfect for knitting light and long-lasting yarns. It’s the perfect choice to make warm winter clothes that will pass from generation to generation.
You can knit all kind of garments with perfect finishes for the whole family thanks to this wool. Not only during the cold months but also on those holidays to cold places where we never know what clothes to wear. You already know what to put in your suitcase!
Lang Yarns Yak Tweed is made of:
- 50% Yak
- 50% Merino Extrafine virgin wool
The yak wool is one of the most resistant natural fibres and requires a certain ability to be knitted. It will bring softness and quality to your pieces.
You’ll obtain warm and soft yarns thanks to the combination of yak and merino virgin wool fibres.
You should know that Lang Yarns Yak Tweed…
- Each ball has 50 grams and 105 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 17 stitches and do 23 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit men or women’s cardigan - size L, you will need to use 13 balls approx.
- To knit a crochet hat, you will need to use 2 balls.
- To knit a baby jacket from size 2 – 5 years, you will need 4 balls.
- To knit a baby jacket – size 6 years, you will need 5 balls.
Create your own resistant winter garments for children and adults with Yak Tweed.
Have you ever knitted with Lang Yarns Yak Tweed? Give us your opinion!