Knitten by Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre
The book Knitten by Lucía Aguirre includes 10 creations with explanations and patterns to knit them. Among these designs you will find two shawls, one cowl, three jackets, two sweaters and two tops. All of them are knitted by using yarns by Rowan.
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.56.
Knitten by Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre is a book with 10 patterns to knit autumn and winter garments and accessories. All of them are recommended to knit with yarns by Rowan. Choose your favorite ones and work these pattern!
Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre de Luymou is a designer who has published different knitting patterns since 2004. Before of that, she worked in the textile industry, in a wide range of activities such as design or pattern designing. In 2009 she won the award to the best independent designer.
In this book you will find 10 ideas explained step-by-step to knit it easily. Among these designs you will find two shawls, one cowl, three cardigans, two sweaters and two tops. You are going to love these designs!
Which designs will i find in the book knitten by Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre?
- Sweater Jude made by Felted Tweed
- Cardigan Suki made by Felted Tweed
- Sweater Hiro made by Felted Tweed
- Cowl Otto made by Felted Tweed
- Top Alek made by Alpaca Soft DK
- Top Gigi made by Alpaca Classic
- Shawl Yuko made by Alpaca Classic
- Cardigan Vera made by Alpaca Classic
- Cardigan Sila made by Kid Classic
- Shawl Oana made by Moordale
Which are the features of the book Knitten?
- 10 Knitting patterns.
- Explinations available in English and Spanish.
- Tipps to knit each design.