Magazine DMC Natura Linen
The Magazine DMC Natura Linen has patterns and instructions to knit 10 beautiful clothes to wear in spring and summer made with natural fibres. You will find the instructions in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
The Magazine DMC Natura Linen has 10 wonderful models to knit by crocheting or by knitting with the yarn DMC Natura Linen, a mixture of natural fibres: linen, viscose and cotton, perfect to create original, fresh and colourful clothes for spring and summer.
This fibres offer a natural fresh, and also a resistant and soft quality. These are perfect features to wear unique and comfortable clothes.
You will find the instructions in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
This magazine offers 10 patterns with simple instructions to knit your clothes easily.
You will find the instructions to knit:
- Striped tank top, combines a beautiful striped colour mixture.
- ¼ pink jacket, that combines an original lace stitch on the top with a smooth one.
- A short sleeves plaid pull. A pull divided in 4 different coloured squares on the front part and on the backside.
- Grey tank top, is a beautiful v-neck top.
- Tankless blue pull. It is a tank pull, tight in the chest and afterwards baggy, so it has fullness after the scye.
- Tank top, with a beautiful finish. You will be able to wear it every day, but also you can combine it with your elegant look.
- Long sleeves ecru pull. It has a lace appearance all over the clothing, due to the fantasy 5-multiple stitch.
- Baggy pull. It is a long sleeves pull that offers a different kind of stitch on the chest than the rest of the pull.
- Grid stitch neckline top, with a v-neck, really elegant to wear in the summer nights.
- Baggy jacket, offers waves on the sleeves and the lower part of the jacket. It gives a fullness clothes.
The yarn Natura Linen by DMC is available in 12 different colours, so you will be able to choose the one you like most to knit every sewing pieces.
Its natural fibres composition gives a thread with an irregular form. Your sewing pieces will have a rustic and different appearance.
Vous avez utilisé le Magazine Natura Linen de DMC? Give us your opinion!
Nº of votes
star star star star star_border
star star star star star
star star star star star
star star star star star_half