Pompom Issue 41 Magazine – Summer 2022 – 10th Anniversary
In the Pompom Issue 41 Magazine – Summer 2022 – 10th Anniversary you will find 13 projects to knit and crochet. These patterns have been designed to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Pompom magazine. You will find sweaters, shawls, socks, lace t-shirts, and more!
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.40.
The Pompom Issue 41 Magazine – Summer 2022 – 10th Anniversary presents 13 spectacular and colorful designs to celebrate this special anniversary. You will find different patterns to wear during warm and cold seasons.
Each pattern includes the step-by-step instructions in English. Among the available patterns you will find sweaters, socks, mittens, lace t-shirts, shawls, a crocheted bag, and even a pair of shorts. You will find ideas for both knitting and crocheting.
Which are the features of the Pompom Issue 41 Magazine – Summer 2022 – 10th Anniversary?
- 13 included patterns to knit and crochet to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Pompom.
- Available in English.
- Designs suitable to wear during the spring-summer and autumn-winter seasons.
Included patterns on the Pompom Issue 41 Magazine – Summer 2022 – 10th Anniversary:
- Decima crochet bag: 38 x 28 cm
- Lace T-shirt and yoke with pompoms Purppura
- Alumina Crochet Shawl
- Reduplicate Lace Top
- Reduplicate Shorts Lace Shorts
- Floribunda Crochet Jumper
- Euphorium mohair socks
- Lackadaisical Fingerless Mittens
- Keswick intarsia wrap: 127 x 127 cm
- Colored jumper Paragon
- Chōcho Mitts Mittens
- Chōcho hat
- Striped Streamers Pullover
- Lateralis striped socks
The patterns have been designed by ISA CATEPILLÁN, SARI NORDLUND, INYOUNG KIM, MARIE RÉGNIER, GINA FAMA RÖCKENWAGNER, DAWN HENDERSON, AMALIA SIEBER, XANDY PETERS, SYLVIA WATTS-CHERRY, KIYOMI + SACHIKO BURGIN, JAMES N WATTS and AINUR BERKIMBAYEVA.