The Sewing Box Magazine No 14 – Craft Lovers
The Sewing Box Magazine No 14 – Craft Lovers is a limited edition book with patterns to work 5 different techniques: knitting, crochet, amigurumi, embroidery, and macramé. You will find projects with different difficulty levels: tops, socks, hats, bags, amigurumis, tapestries, and other home decorations. You will love it!
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.32.
The Sewing Box Magazine No 14 – Craft Lovers is a book including 16 patterns to make tops, hats, bags, amigurumis, tapestries, and other home decorations.
Among the patterns you will find all type of designs suitable for beginners and experts. Take a look to its 100 pages and choose your favorite pattern!
This book also includes tips and a glossary. You will find patterns to knit, crochet, make amigurumis, embroideries, or macramé projects.
Which are the features of the Sewing Box Magazine No 14 – Craft Lovers?
- 16 patterns included:
Tops, bags, amigurumis, socks, hats, tapestries, and home decorations.
- 5 different techniques: knitting, crochet, amigurumi, embroidery, and macramé.
- 16 biographies of designers all around the world.
- 16 QR codes that lead to explanatory videos.
- 1 glossary of terms and stitch types.
- Simple tips.
- 4 illustrations.
- 1 extra digital annex.
- 1 extra bonus: "Knit, meditate and breathe. The five tricks to keep in mind to turn your knitting time into a meditation" by Mindfulness expert Karina Morales.