Malabrigo Metamorphosis Sock
Malabrigo Metamorphosis Sock is a hand dyed yarn that will create spectacular colour combinations in your projects. It is especially designed to knit socks, although its 100% merino superwash composition makes it perfect for all kinds of warm and soft winter pieces.
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 loyalty points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.40.
Malabrigo Metamorphosis Sock is a merino yarn that guarantees softness and comfort in 100 grams balls format. It has a 3-ply thickness and it is especially thought to knit socks.
Its 3-Ply thickness is suitable to work with the 2.25 mm to 3.25 mm knitting needles, so you will get thin and warm socks, perfect to keep your feet warm in winter. It is available in a palette of hand-dyed multi-coloured shades. You'll find both gradient and mottled colours in the same ball. The colour effect will be unique!
Please note that hand-dyed yarn varies slightly from ball to ball. Each ball is unique! That makes your work look even more special.
Each ball contains 100 grams and 400 metres, so you can knit a pair of socks with only one ball. It is also suitable to knit other kinds of pieces, like pulls, jackets, waistcoats, scarfs, bonnets and more.
Malabrigo Metamorphosis Sock is made of:
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
Which are the features of the Malabrigo Metamorphosis Sock yarn?
- Each ball consists of 100 grams and 400 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 2.25 - 3.25 mm knitting needles.
- Knitting gauge: to get a length of 10 centimetres, you must knit between 30 and 32 stitches.
- Hand washing with cold water recommended.
- Dry horizontally (on a flat surface).
Amount of balls needed to…
- To make a pair of socks up to size 44, you will need 1 ball.