Mondial Gap is a warm yarn made of pure merino wool fibers, alpaca, and acrylic. Perfect to knit garments for autumn and winter for the whole family! Each ball has 250 grams, a large format to knit all type of projects.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.28.
Mondial Gap is made of pure merino wool, alpaca, and acrylic microfiber. This combination results in a soft and anti-peeling yarn.
Its superwash treatment will let you wash the yarn without problem. It is made up of 4 twisted plies resulting in a polished and smooth thread.
This yarn is ideal to knit garments for children and adults such as sweaters and jackets for winter, accessories such as scarves, hats, mittens, or even home decorations such as blankets or cushions. You will love it!
Mondial Gap is made of:
- 45% pure merino wool
- 5% alpaca
- 50% acrylic microfiber
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 250 grams and 750 meters.
- Its thickness is ideal to work with the 3 – 4 mm knitting needles or crochet hook.
- Mount 23 stitches and do 31 rows to knit a 10 x 10cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
- Do not tumble dry.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a long-sleeved sweater size M for women you will need around 2 balls.
- To knit a long-sleeved sweater size M for men you will need around 3 – 4 balls.
- To knit a sweater size 10 for children you will need around 2 balls.