Mondial Lieve Stampe
Lieve Stampe by Mondial is a yarn made of mohair and some polyester fibers which you can use to knit elegant and colorful garments. This yarn is characterized by its softness and fine fibers. Perfect to knit high-quality garments and accessories!
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
Mondial introduces Lieve Stampe, a yarn combining different colors in the same ball. It is perfect to knit garments and accessories for winter which will provide warmness to your projects. Thanks to its hairy mohair fibers, you will feel very cozy wearing them. This yarn is characterized by its softness provided by its fine and delicate fibers coming from Angora goats.
You can combine this yarn with Lieve, a yarn presenting the same features but available in plain colors. You can also work this yarn together with another one to shape it without losing its gentle and pleasant features.
You will love its available color combinations! These colors will provide a funny and original effect to all your projects.
Mondial Lieve Stampe is made of:
- 90% kid mohair
- 10% polyester microfiber
The mohair is a rare material coming from Angora goats and is characterized by its high quality and softness providing warmness to your garments and accessories. In this case, the fibers are obtained from the first shearing of a goat to get thinner and softer fibers.
The polyester will provide resistance to the yarn, so you will find it very easy to work with!
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 140 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 5-5,5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 16 stitches and do 20 rows with your 5 mm knitting needles to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Do not tumble dry or machine wash.
- Handwash with cold water and with products without bleach.
- Dry flat recommended.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater for children you will need around 250-300 grams (5-6 balls).
- To knit a sweater size 42 you will need around 450-400 grams (7-8 balls).
- To knit a sweater size 48 you will need around 450-500 grams (9-10 balls).