Mondial Merino Baby
Mondial Merino Baby is the perfect yarn for babies and children. This yarn is made of pure merino wool and acrylic, a combination resulting in a soft, warm, and resistant ball preventing lints from appearing. Ideal to knit sweaters, jackets, dresses, blankets, and any other ideas!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
Mondial Merino Baby is a yarn made of merino wool and acrylic very resistant and soft to the touch. Ideal for children and babies!
Its soft texture is suitable for sensitive skins. You can use it to knit sweaters, jackets, blankets, and other garments and accessories you like! Its wide range of color is perfect to make all type of combinations.
The yarn includes a superwash treatment which makes it suitable to wash by machine. Thanks to this treatment, lints will not appear.
Mondial Merino Baby is made of:
- 60% pure merino wool
- 40% acrylic microfiber
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 120 meters.
- Its thickness is ideal to work with the 3.5 – 4.5 mm knitting needles or crochet hook.
- Mount 24 stitches and do 30 rows to knit a 10 x 10cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
- Do not tumble dry.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a long-sleeved sweater size M for women you will need around 8 – 9 balls.
- To knit a long-sleeved sweater size M for men you will need around 10 – 11 balls.
- To knit a sweater size 10 for children you will need around 5 – 6 balls.