Mosaico is a yarn by Mondial which will surprise you by its fluffiness and colorful shades. This yarn is made of synthetic and natural fibers of alpaca, merino wool, polyamide, and acrylic and its thread is perfect to knit warm garments for winter. You will love its mosaic design!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Mondial introduces Mosaico, a yarn characterized by its fluffy and soft touch. Thanks to this thick yarn you can knit warm garments and accessories. Its hairy thread is made of non-braided synthetic and natural fibers resulting in a fluffy ball!
This yarn is available in marbled colors providing a mosaic effect as its own name implies. This way your projects will look unique, colorful, and original!
Mondial Mosaico is made of:
- 50% acrylic microfiber
- 25% fine alpaca
- 15% polyamide microfiber
- 10% pure merino wool
This combination of high-quality fibers will surprise you thanks to its soft texture and thermal properties!
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 120 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4,5 – 5,5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 12 stitches and do 21 rows with your 5 mm knitting needles to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat recommended.
- Do not iron.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 10 years old you will need around 250-300 grams (5-6 balls).
- To knit a sweater for women size 38 you will need around 350-400 grams (7-8 balls).
- To knit a sweater for men size 44 you will need around 450-500 grams (9-10 balls).