Mondial Super Kid Merino
Mondial Super Kid Merino is a nice and fluffy yarn made of extrafine merino virgin wool and soft hairs of mohair superkid. Create garments for children and adults with the best results!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
- Weight 50 grams
- Length 130 meters
- Knitting needle 4 - 5
- Crochet Hook 4 - 5
- Season Autumn - Winter
Mondial Super Kid Merino is a soft and fluffy yarn made of extrafine merino virgin wool and soft hairs of mohair superkid. You will love its touch on your skin!
This yarn is perfect to make garments for children and adults, such as sweaters, waistcoats, jackets, scarves, caps, bootees, etc. You will love the softness of the mohair and merino fibres.
Mondial Super Kid Merino is made of:
- 75% Extrafine Merino Virgin Wool
- 25% Superkid Mohair
This wool is made with the best fibres. The superkid mohair fibre is obtained from the first shearing of the Angora goat, providing higher quality and soft hairs.
The extrafine merino virgin wool fibres are fine hairs that are perfectly twisted between them to obtain polish results that will isolate the cold.
These fibres’ combination will provide a warm and extra soft fabric.
You should know that Mondial Super Kid Merino…
- Each ball has 50 grams and 130 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 4 – 5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 20 stitches and do 28 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- It can be ironed at a high temperature (110ºC).
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a long sleeve sweater…
- Kid - 10 years, you will need to use 6 -7 balls approx.
- Adult - Size 38, you will need to use 8 - 9 balls.
- Adult - Size 42, you will need to use 11 - 12 balls.
Knit garments for children and adults! Create layette accessories perfect for newborns and get sweet results!