Red Heart Collage
Red Heart’s Collage is a jumbo-thick yarn with which you can create big, soft and warm garments and accessories. You can knit perfect projects which will keep you warm in winter! Get an original and colorful effect for your winter garments with this yarn made of wool and acrylic fibers.
On the label you will find a pattern (available in English) to knit a XL scarf.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
- Weight 140 gramos
- Length 50 meters
- Knitting needle 10 - 15 mm
- Crochet Hook 10 - 15 mm
- Season Autumn - Winter
Red Heart presents Collage, a 2-ply roving yarn resulting in a thick thread. This presents small hairs all around the yarn which will provide a soft and original finish to your garments.
The available colors and combinations are original: the yarn combines light and bright shades.
With Collage you can knit garments (jerseys, cardigans, etc.) and accessories (scarfs, beanies, etc.). Thanks to its thickness, it is suitable for knitting decorative home projects such as baskets or rugs.
On the label you will find a pattern with instructions in English to crochet an extra-large size scarf. Instructions are also available in German on the brand’s official website.
Red Heart Collage is made of:
- 20% wool
- 80% acrylic
This combination of natural and synthetic fibers provides softness and fluffiness to the yarn. You will love wearing it!
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 140 grams and around 50 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 10 – 15 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- If you use the 10 mm knitting needles, mount 7 stitches and do 10 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- If you use the 10 mm crochet hooks, mount 6 stitches and do 7 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Do not put in the washing machine. You have to handwash it.
- Do not tumble dry.
- It is recommended to dry it horizontally without hanging it up.
- Do not iron.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a 28 x 180 cm scarf you will need 2 balls.
- To knit a beanie you will only need 1 ball.
- To knit a long-sleeved jersey size 40 you will need around 900 grams (6 balls).