Red Heart Mohair Mix
The Red Heart Mohair Mix combines natural and synthetic fibers resulting in a warm and soft yarn, perfect to knit garments and accessories for winter. Choose your favorite colors and combine them to get elegant and original results.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
Red Heart presents Mohair Mix, a yarn which combines acrylic fibers with natural mohair and wool fibers. It is a perfect combination to create garments and accessories which will warm you in winter. Knit all type of comfortable, light and pleasant garments: jerseys, shawls, scarfs and everything you can imagine!
The color range for this yarn is assorted: you can find plain and neutral colors such as white, beige or grey. You can also find bright colors such as pink, red or blue.
Red Heart Mohair Mix is made of:
- 10% mohair
- 10% wool
- 80% acrylic
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 270 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3,5 – 4 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 30 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit one 18 x 150 cm scarf you will need 2 balls.
- To knit one beanie you will only need one ball.
- To knit a long-sleeved jersey size 40 you will need around 400 grams (8 balls).