The balls Schachenmayr Regia Premium Bamboo are made of yarn, bamboo viscose and polyamide which produce a soft and breathable fabric, perfect to weave comfortable socks for autumn and winter.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.24.
Regia Premium Bamboo by Schachenmayr is a quality yarn designed to weave socks. It is made by a high percentage of bamboo fibres, giving it a smooth touch and an elegant sheen in the thread. Create the most elegant socks to keep your feet warm!
Enjoy the good feeling on your feet… You will be thankful to wear a breathable, smooth and flexible fabric under your boots to keep your feet warm in winter days.
It is perfect for hand-made socks, as well as pullovers, jackets, and any other kind of garment.
Regia Bamboo is made of:
- 45% yarn
- 30% bamboo viscose
- 25% polyamide
The thread is made of 4 fine tail ends.
Characteristics of Regia Premium Bamboo:
- Each ball contains 100 grams and 400 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to weave with the 2 - 3 mm knitting needle or crochet hook.
- Mount 30 stitches and do 42 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- You can wash it in the washing machine at low temperature, up to 40ºC.
- It can be ironed at a maximum of 110ºC.
- You can use the dryer.
How many balls do I need to weave my sewing pieces?
- To weave a long-sleeve pullover (size 40) you will need 5 balls.
- To wear a pair of socks (until size 44) you will need 1 ball.
Create original, breathable and comfortable socks and other accessories for winter and autumn with Bamboo Regia!
Colour range offers a lot of plain colours with a smooth white mottled effect obtaining unique styles.