Regia Cruise Color 6-ply
REGIA Cruise Color is a collection especially thought for the socks lovers. The shades of this yarn are inspired by the sail colours: blues, reds, beiges and greens. Obtain striped socks with a navy-style made by yourself!
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.24.
- Weight 150 grams
- Length 375 metros
- Knitting needle 3 - 4
- Crochet Hook 3 - 4
- Season Autumn - Winter
Schachenamyr REGIA Cruise Color is a 6-ply yarn with a resistant strand. It is especially designed for knitting socks, although it can also be used for creating a large number of projects.
The whole colour range of this collection forms colourful stripes in a navy-style. It offers 8 shades inspired by the ocean, where you can find combinations of blues, reds, beiges and greens.
REGIA Cruise Color is made from:
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
What should I know about Schachenamyr REGIA Cruise Color?
- Each ball has 150 grams and 375 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3 – 4 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 30 stitches and do 42 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Machine washable at up to 40ºC.
- Use the dryer.
- It can be ironned at up to 110ºC.
Wear handmade socks! There won't be another like it! The REGIA collection is perfect for making socks, leg-warmers and other warm accessories for winter with an original and attractive touch.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a pair of socks up to size 46 you will need just 1 ball.
- To knit a women sweater size 40 you will need 4 – 5 balls.
- 6200: Jungfernfahrt Color
- 6201: Anker Color
- 6202: Boye Color
- 6203: Schiffsschraube Color
- 6204: Segel Color
- 6205: Deck Color
- 6206: Reling Color
- 6207: Bullauge Color