Regia My First Regia
Regia de Schachenmayr is a yarn of the Baby Smiles range, specially designed for caring your baby’s skin. It is free of harmful substances for sensitive skins avoiding irritations and itching.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
My first Regia is perfect for the first steps of your baby with clothes such as bootees, shocks and little shoes for baby born.
The yarn has two treatments, the first one allows your clothes to be washed in the washing machine and the second one makes your cloth saliva-resistant in order to avoid fluffs in the mouth of your babies.
The Schachenmayr Regia yarn is made by:
- 75% Virgin yarn
- 25% Polyamide
The virgin fiber doesn’t have any other fiber in its composition offering a greater quality with warm and comfrotable clothes for your babies.
Due to the purity of its fibers, it will avoid irritations and itching perfect to sensitive and delicate skins.
You should know that Schachenmayr My first Regia…
- Each ball has 25 grams and 105 mettres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 2 - 5 mm knitting or crochet needles.
- Mount 30 stitches and do 42 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- The yarn is suitable to be washed by washing machine at 40ºC.
- You can iron it in the dryer at a low temperature, 110ºC.
- You can dry it at a low temperatura.
The amount of grams needed:
- To knit a long sleeve sweater size 6 months you will need 130 grams.
- To knit a pair of shocks size 6 months you will need 15 grams.
- To knit a little bonnet size 6 months you will need 20 grams.
Its range of colours offers beautiful smooth tones nuanced with nice colourful mixtures making clothes with strips in different thickness and colours.
Have you ever knitted with Schachenmayr Fashion Kid Light? Give us your experience!