Regia Fine Stripes Color - 4 ply
Regia Fine Stripes Color is a multicolour limited-edition yarn, perfect for knitting socks and many other warm and long-lasting clothes. Its marbled design changes its colours along the ball. It’s a very resistant fabric, suitable for the washing machine, dryer and iron.
No reward points for this product because there's already a discount.
- Weight 100 grams
- Length 420 meters
- Knitting needle 2 - 3
- Crochet Hook 2 - 3
- Season Autumn - Winter
Schachenmayr Regia Fine Stripes Color – 4 ply is a thin yarn made of polyamide and virgin wool fibres, characterised by its thermal properties and its durability.
Its strand is made of 4 thin threads that are twisted between them. The yarn changes its colour along the ball, creating a marbled touch.
This yarn offers a colourful striped design, depending on the model.
This yarn has been specially designed for knitting all kind of socks for the whole family, but also for crafts, home accessories and autumn/winter clothes.
Regia is made of:
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
The majority of this wool is made of virgin wool fibres, making it a warm fabric.
It’s a very resistant and long-lasting fabric, despite the use of the washing machine.
You should know that Fine Stripes Color …
- Each ball has 100 grams and 420 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 2 – 3 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 30 stitches and do 42 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 40ºC.
- You can use the dryer.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature, up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a long sleeve sweater size 40, you will need 500 gr = 5 balls approx.
- To knit a pair of socks up to size 46, you will need only one ball.
Have you ever knitted with Regia Fine Stripes Color – 4 ply? Give us your opinion!