- Katia Yarns
- Drops Yarn
- DMC Yarns
- Mondial Yarns
- Valeria Di Roma Yarns
- Stop Yarns
- Schachenmayr Yarns
- Rowan Yarns
- Scheepjes Yarns
- Lana Grossa Yarns
- Lang Yarns
- Lanas Plassard
- Red Heart Yarns
- Rosarios4 Yarns
- Yarn and Colors Yarns
- Rico Design Yarns
- Regia Yarns
- Pascuali Yarns
- Omega Yarns
- Anchor Yarns
- Casasol Yarns
- Hoooked Yarns
- Lanas Phildar
- Needles and Hooks
- Knitting and Crochet Accessories
- Useful for Sewing Work
- Threads for Bobbin Lace
- Sewing and Knitting Bags
Dog Amigurumi Kit - Rico Design
The Dog Amigurumi Kit by Rico Design is the perfect gift for the smallest ones and crochet lovers. Each package contains 1 crochet hook, safety eyes, cotton threads and a pattern to make this nice small cocker dog.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.24.
The pattern is available in English, French, German and Dutch.
This Dog Amigurumi Kit by Rico Design is perfect to crochet a nice dog by using only an embroidery needle, a crochet hook, mini cotton threads of different colours and a pattern. A small dog that you would like to give it as a present or just to enjoy it at any time.
What does the Dog Amigurumi Kit by Rico Design contains ?
- 4 threads of 100% cotton.
- Colour - camel, brown and green.
- 1 black skein.
- Crochet hook of 3 mm.
- 2 black safety eyes of 9 mm.
- 1 embroidery needle.
- 1 Pattern.
You should know that this Dog Amigurumi Kit by Rico Design…
- The cocker dog measures 15 cm.
- This kit includes a green thread to make the dog’s collar and a black thread to make the dog’s nose.
- This pattern is available in English, French, German and Dutch.
- It also contains step by step instructions to make an easy project.
- The mini threads contain 25 grams and 57,7 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3-4 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- Do not use the dryer and do not iron this product.
This small dog amigurumi wants to know his new house…don’t you want to take him in?