Cotton 70s EcoFriendly - Rosários4 is an XXL yarn of 8 twisted threads, perfect to make huge projects, like a carpet for your house. A thick yarn of 500 grams, perfect for making garments, accessories and macramé accessories.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.28.
- Weight 500 grams
- Length 320 metros
- Knitting needle 8 - 9
- Season Spring - Summer
Cotton 70s EcoFriendly - Rosários4 is a yarn of 500 grams, perfect to knit resistant garments and accessories. You can create garments, accessories, decorative items and macramé projects thanks to this XXL yarn available in a wide range of bright colours.
It’s a high-quality cotton yarn that offers a compact touch and texture, perfect to make an easy project.
Cotton 70s EcoFriendly - Rosários4 is made of:
- 100% Cotton
A matte and breathable fibre, ideal for making resistant accessories to decorate your house. You can wash it as many times as you need. Perfect for those houses with children!
It offers a compact touch and texture.
You should know that Cotton 70s EcoFriendly - Rosários4…
- Each ball has 500 grams and 320 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 8 – 9 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 11 stitches and do 12 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a XL shawl, you will only need to use 1 ball.
- To knit a small carpet, you will only need to use 1 ball.
- To knit a long sleeve sweater for women - size 42 years, you will need to use 1 - 2 balls approx.
An extra thick cotton yarn easy to work. Discover EcoFriendly by Rosarios4!