Rosarios4 70s Print
Cotton 70s EcoFriendly Print by Rosários4 is a marbled yarn of 500 grams ideal for making huge projects. It is a thick 100% cotton yarn made of 8 twisted ends, perfect for making carpets, home accessories and even summer clothes.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.32.
- Weight 500 grams
- Length 320 metros
- Crochet Hook 8 - 9
- Season Spring - Summer
Cotton 70s EcoFriendly Print by Rosários4 is perfect to make 100% cotton carpets and home accessories. It’s an XXL yarn of 500 grams containing 8 twisted ends that is very easy to work with. Available in a wide range of colours!
Get breathable garments without shine, with a matte and marbled effect ideal for making accessories and accessories for your house.
Cotton 70s EcoFriendly Print by Rosários4 is made of:
- 100% Cotton
This composition is perfect for making resistant designs that are going to be exposed to temperature changes thanks to its high level of perspiration. A thick cotton yarn!
You should know that Cotton 70s EcoFriendly Print - Rosários4…
- Each ball has 500 grams and 320 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 8 – 9 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 11 stitches and do 12 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 30ºC.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a XL shawl, you will only need to use 1 ball.
- To knit a small carpet, you will only need to use 1 ball.
- To knit a long sleeve sweater for women - size 42 years, you will need to use 1 - 2 balls approx.
An XXL yarn perfect for making marbled garments, accessories and home accessories.