Rosarios4 Bio Bamboo
Bio Bamboo by Rosarios4 is a yarn made of bamboo viscose. Thanks to this eco-friendly and natural yarn you will knit extra soft projects for the whole family, including for those with the most sensitive skins.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Rosarios4 introduces Bio Bamboo, an eco-friendly and natural yarn made of 100% bamboo viscose. This yarn presents antibacterial and antiallergic features and will take care of sensitive skins thanks to its composition. Perfect to knit projects for babies!
Bio Bamboo is incredibly soft and lightweight, perfect to knit fresh garments for the hot summer. You can knit breathable garments and accessories for the whole family.
Bio Bamboo by Rosarios4 is made of:
- 100% bamboo viscose
The bamboo viscose is very soft to the touch. This material will not itch or irritate your skin and presents antiallergic and antibacterial features.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 100 grams and 165 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4,5 – 5 mm knitting needles or with the 3,5 – 4 mm crochet hooks.
- Mount 27 stitches and do 32 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC with warm water.
- Do not bleach.
- Dry flat away from the sun.
- Dry at low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sleeveless cardigan one size you will need 3 balls.