Rosarios4 For Nature
For Nature by Rosarios4 is the perfect yarn for those eco-friendly knitters as it is made of organic cotton. Knit your spring and summer garments with this fresh and pleasant yarn. You will love it!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
Rosarios4 introduces For Nature, a yarn entirely made of organic cotton. Thanks to this composition we can get an eco-friendly yarn suitable for all skins. Its composition and features are ideal to knit fresh garments and accessories for summer.
The thread of this yarn presents a DK weight and is twisted on itself keeping its plies all together. Thanks to its cotton composition, you can knit hypoallergenic garments and accessories for babies. You can also use it to knit fresh and breathable garments for adults!
Rosarios4 For Nature is made of:
- 100% organic cotton
Any toxic substance or chemical product has been used on the manufacturing of this yarn: it is 100% natural, organic, and eco-friendly.
It has a certificate guaranteeing its natural and eco-friendly features.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 150 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3,5 – 4 mm knitting needles.
- Weight: DK.
- Mount 20 stitches and do 32 rows with your 3,5 mm knitting needles to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC with products without bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat recommended.
- Iron at up to 150ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater for woman size M you will need around 7 balls.