Rosarios4 Iaque is a high quality yarn composed of Yak fibre and organic wool, which achieves a material with great thermal properties. These fibres get a soft and warm touch, perfect to knit clothes with marked stitches and original textures for winter.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Rosarios4 Iaque is an organic yarn perfect to work relief stitches and original textures in your projects. It is warm and nice to the touch, perfect for your autumn and winter garments.
This yarn is composed of 89% organic wool and 11% Yak and belongs to the Ecofriendly Collection of Rosarios4.
Yak is a fibre that comes from the fur of yak animals used to living in the high mountains of the Himalayas. Because of this, this animal has a coat able to withstand very cold climates, providing excellent thermal properties. This makes this yarn excellent to wear during the coldest winter days.
Moreover, this fibre is soft on the skin, breathable and absorbent, which makes it able to absorb water and release it to the air, giving you a high comfort.
Rosarios4 Iaque is made of:
- 89% Organic wool
- 11% Yak
Which are the features of Rosarios4 Iaque?
- Each ball has 50 grams and 200 meters.
- Its thickness is recommended to work with the 3 - 4 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 23 stitches and do 34 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Hand washing recommended.
- Tumble drying is not recommended.
- Ironing at a low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To make a long sleeve pull size 42 you will need about 8 - 9 balls.