- Katia Yarns
- Drops Yarn
- DMC Yarns
- Mondial Yarns
- Valeria Di Roma Yarns
- Stop Yarns
- Schachenmayr Yarns
- Rowan Yarns
- Scheepjes Yarns
- Lana Grossa Yarns
- Lang Yarns
- Lanas Plassard
- Red Heart Yarns
- Rosarios4 Yarns
- Yarn and Colors Yarns
- Rico Design Yarns
- Regia Yarns
- Pascuali Yarns
- Omega Yarns
- Anchor Yarns
- Casasol Yarns
- Hoooked Yarns
- Lanas Phildar
- Needles and Hooks
- Knitting and Crochet Accessories
- Useful for Sewing Work
- Threads for Bobbin Lace
- Sewing and Knitting Bags
Magazine Rowan All Year Round - By Martin Storey
The Rowan All Year Round - By Martin Storey magazine includes 13 models of handmade women's clothing. All of them are timeless, classic and very elegant. Thanks to the patterns, it will be very easy for you to knit each one of them.
Only available in English.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.20.
Rowan All Year Round - By Martin Storey is a magazine that contains 13 patterns of different garments and accessories that you can easily hand weave. All of them have been designed by Martin Storey, and present an original, elegant, classic and very beautiful design.
Inside the magazine, you will find step-by-step instructions for knitting each of the models, as well as a size guide, the number of balls needed, etc.
Sweaters, scarves, cardigans, ponchos... Make all the models! All have been created from different models of Rowan wool, which stands out for its high quality.
This magazine is only available in English.
Which models are included in the All Year Round - By Martin Storey magazine?
- NEAT: blue jersey with classic design and v-neck.
- PLUSH PONCHO: white alpaca poncho.
- KERNEL WRAP: mustard braided scarf.
- SNUG WRAP: XXL pastel green scarf.
- WAFFLE: green cardigan with blue stripes.
- DOTTED: grey cardigan with white dots.
- BURNISHED: grey and blue sweater with aran pattern.
- HOMESPUN: pink sweater with braid.
- SPIRIT: light green cardigan with hearts.
- TACTILE: cream sweater with a very original braid.
- WAFFLE WRAP: long beige striped scarf.
- FEATHERY: pink sweater with a braided pattern and lace on the front.
- COSY: purple sport cardigan.
Learn how to make these original models made with Rowan wools, such as Softyak DK, Classic Alpaca or Cotton Cashmere, among others.
Follow the simple instructions to achieve spectacular results and dress in style this autumn-winter season.