Rowan Cotton Wool
Cotton Wool by Rowan is a fluffy and silky yarn, ideal to knit garments and accessories for the whole family. This yarn is made of cotton and wool, and you will find it very lightweight and pleasant to the touch. Both the cotton and wool are organic! What are you waiting for to try it?
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.20.
Rowan introduces Cotton Wool, an organic yarn perfect to please everyone. It is made of wool and cotton fibers, a combination resulting in a soft and fluffy hairy thread. Thanks to its composition, we get a hypoallergenic thread suitable for sensitive skins. Knit soft garments and accessories for your baby thanks to this yarn!
This yarn is available in fashionable colors. Choose your favorite ones to knit warm and lightweight garments, ideal for all seasons: sweaters, ponchos, shawls, clothes for babies, and much more!
Rowan Cotton Wool is made of:
- 60% organic cotton
- 40% organic merino wool
These two natural materials have been obtained respecting the environment and they do not contain any chemical component which may cause allergic reactions.
The merino wool is a high-quality wool providing warmness to your garments and accessories. Combined with the cotton, we get a breathable and hypoallergenic yarn.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 130 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 20 stitches and do 28 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Handwash with products without bleach recommended.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat away from the sun recommended.
- Iron at up to 150ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater for baby size 3-6 months you will need 2 balls.
- To knit a blanket for baby you will need around 11 balls.
- To knit a poncho size 38-42 you will need around 15 balls.