Rowan Pure Cashmere
Pure Cashmere by Rowan is an incredible skein made of cashmere, as its name implies. Its thread presents a DK thickness, perfect to get excellent results. Now you can knit warm and soft garments and accessories which will provide you the comfort you were looking for!
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.76.
Rowan presents Pure Cashmere, a skein made of 100% cashmere. You will love wearing garments made from this skein which you can also work with your crochet hooks. You can knit your own sweaters, socks, mittens, beanies, and everything you can imagine!
With this amazing skein, you can knit lace garments and get soft, light, and awesome results!
Pure Cashmere by Rowan has been manufactured by Todd & Duncan, a company with more of 150 years of experience providing the best cashmere skeins.
Each color presents some small colored dots which provide depth to the yarn.
Rowan Pure Cashmere is made of:
- 100% cashmere
This rare natural fiber is excellent to keep you warm. It is also a light material, perfect for the coldest days of winter. Its softness will make you feel like floating on air!
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each skein has 50 grams and 137 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3,75 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 30 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Handwashing required.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry horizontally.
- Do not iron.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a long-sleeved sweater size S you will need 8 skeins.
- To knit a long-sleeved sweater size L you will need 10 skeins.
- To knit a pair of socks for adults you will need 2 skeins.
- To knit a pair of mittens or a beanie you will need 1 skein.
- To knit a 25 x 200 cm scarf you will need 4 skeins.
- To knit a poncho size M you will need 10 skeins.
- To knit a poncho size L you will need 12 skeins.
- 090: ink well
- 091: celeste
- 092: dawn
- 093: port
- 094: chalk
- 095: light
- 097: college red
- 098: olive
- 099: potash
- 100: flannel
- 101: derby grey