Schachenmayr Colorata is a yarn presented in balls from a special edition of 100 grams made of acrylic. It is light, thin and perfect to knit accessories such as shawls presenting a cheerful gradient color effect.
Thanks to this special edition yarn, you can knit a colorful shawl with only one ball.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Schachenmayr presents Colorata, a 100% acrylic yarn perfect to knit soft and light accessories. The thread of this yarn is twisted on itself. This is your chance to create your own shawls, foulards, or scarfs!
Thanks to its gradient colors you will get amazing results.
You will find the German pattern for this shawl on the label, but it is also available for free in English, French and Dutch on the brand’s website.
There are six different colors available.
Schachenmayr Colorata is made of:
- 100% acrylic.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 100 grams and 350 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 3 – 3,5 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 24 stitches and do 33 rows to knit a 10 x 10 gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC with the delicate cycle.
- Do not use products including bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- It is recommended to dry it horizontally in the shade.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a shawl of 165 x 43 cm, you will only need 1 ball.