Schachenmayr Impressione is a yarn made from Superwash virgin wool and polyamide. It is perfect for knitting easy-to-wash projects, such as shawls and accessories. Try it now!
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.28.
Schachenmayr Impressione is a yarn that offers an original blend of shades with a striped effect. It is a roving yarn with a gradation of colours that will brighten up your projects.
This ball consists mainly of virgin Superwash wool, making it ideal for the autumn/winter season.
You can make shawls, accessories and any other garment with this ball. You will love your results!
Schachenmayr Impressione is made of:
- 75% Superwash merino wool
- 25% Polyamide
Superwash virgin wool will make your creations softer and warmer. The Superwash treatment allows you to worry-free machine wash your garments.
Polyamide will give strength and durability to your projects.
Which are the features of Schachenmayr Impressione?
- Each ball has 100 grams and 290 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3 – 3.5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 31 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Machine washable at up to 30ºC.
- Short centrifuge.
- Do not dry.
- Iron at medium temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a scarf and a hat you will need 2 balls.
- To knit a sweater size 40 you will need 4 balls.