Schachenmayr Merino Mix
Baby Smiles Merino Mix by Schachenmayr is a yarn specially created for the sensitive skins of babies. This yarn is very warm and pleasant made of merino wool and polyamide. You can work and wash this soft yarn easily!
This yarn is perfect for both beginners and experienced knitters. You will love it!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
Schachenmayr presents Baby Smiles Merino Mix, a yarn made of merino wool and polyamide fibers. It has been made specially to knit garments and accessories for babies since its features are perfect for sensitive skins. But you can also use it to knit garments for the whole family!
You will find this 50-gram yarn very soft and warm. It is also very easy to work with, and you can wash it or tumble dry effortless. The perfect yarn for beginners!
This yarn has the Standard 100 Certificate by Oeko-Tex® which guarantees that it has not been treated with any pesticide or chemical products during its manufacturing.
Knit hats, baby booties, blankets, jackets, sweaters, and everything you can imagine for the littlest of the family. This yarn will take care of all type of skins!
Schachenmayr Baby Smiles Merino Mix is made of:
- 50% merino wool
- 50% polyamide
The merino fibers provide warmness and softness to your projects, and the polyamide will make its thread more durable and resistance.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 120 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 30 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Standard 100 Certificate by Oeko-Tex®
- Weight: DK / 8-ply / Light.
- Washable at up to 40ºC.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not bleach.
- Dry flat recommended
- Iron at low temperature.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a hat for baby from 0 to 12 months you will only need 1 ball.
- To knit a pair of baby booties of 10-12 cm for a 0-12 month size you will only need 1 ball.
- To knit a 70 x 70 blanket you will need 4 balls.
- To knit a sweater size 2 years you will need 5 balls.
- To knit a sweater size 4 years you will need 6 balls.