Scheepjes Yarn Bookazine Nº 1 - The Sea Issue
The Yarn Bookazine Nº 1 Magazine – The Sea Issue contains 13 patterns of garments and accessories inspired by the sea, the beach, and other elements related to the aquatic theme. All the patterns include step-by-step instructions and a list of the materials you need to complete them.
Available instructions only in English.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Scheepjes introduces the Yarn Bookazine Nº 1 – The Sea Issue, a complete magazine including patterns to knit different garments and accessories characterized by its aquatic theme: waves, beach, animals, and much more!
The magazine includes 13 patterns to knit garments and accessories, among them you can find amigurumis, sweaters, shawls, flowerpots, or blankets!
The patterns are very complete and include step-by-step instructions in English. They also include a list of the materials you will need and suggest different yarns you can use.
- Seaweed shawl: lace shawl
- Octopus: octopus-shaped amigurumi
- Aquarel blanket: granny-style blanket in blue shades
- Perfect imperfection: sweater with a squared design
- Skinny scarves: different lightweight and fine scarves
- Cushion turning tides: pillow presenting a wavy design
- Waves shawl: multicolor shawl
- Striped top: short-sleeved sweater in different colors
- Netting bags: wicker-type bag
- Stepping Stones: puff-type pillows
- Summer tunic: beach dress
- Open back sweater: lace sweater with opened back
- Macrame plant hanger: macrame-stlye flowerpot
Discover all the patterns included in this magazine and update your closet for the next spring-summer season!