Scheepjes Yarn Bookazine Nº 6 - Folk
Scheepjes Yarn Bookazine no. 6 - Folk introduces 17 designs explained step by step to knit them easily. Each designis inspired by folk art and music. You are going to love all of them! Amazing designs of shawls, bedspreads, shocks, jackets and amazing Christmas decorations are included!
Yarn Bookazine is published in English.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
Scheepjes Yarn Bookazine no. 6 - Folk introduces a collection of patterns inspired by various styles of folk art and music, reflecting on cultures, people and history. Each design is unique and special.
Among the designs you will find different desigs such as Quilt Quilt inspired by traditional Quakers of West America or Winterberry Socks made by the Fair Isle technique. Even some Christmas projects to get a Festive Spirit ared included!
You will find 17 different projects with patterns and step-by-step explanations to easily knit them. The instructions are available in English.
Which designs will you find in Scheepjes Yarn Bookazine no. 6 - Folk?
- Jingle Garland by Tatsiana Kuprianchyk.
- Happy Folk Blanket by Rachele Carmona.
- Olga Cardigan by Susan Walsh.
- Christmas Cuddles by Kirsten Ballering.
- Farah Scarf by Jellina Verhoeff.
- Swedish Cabin Doorstop by Dedri Uys.
- Stash Buster Necklace by Jellina Verhoeff.
- Rudolph's Stocking by Louise Crossley.
- Quaker Quilt by Esther Dijkstra.
- Two Toned Tote by Jellina Verhoeff.
- Joya Dress by Alia Bland.
- Winterberry Socks by Carmen Jorissen.
- Frida Shawl by Nerissa Muijs.
- Eva Sweater by Ana D.
- Sleeping Reindeer by Carmen Jorissen.
- Alpine Resort Tunic by Tammy Canavan-Soldaat.
- Fairy Homes by Maria McPherson.
Which are the features of Yarn no. 6 Bookazine Folk by Scheepjes?
- Step-by-step explanations.
- Only available in English.