Scheepjes Namaste is a bulky, warm yarn perfect for knitting autumn/winter clothes, such as jackets, shawls or sweaters. It’s made of high-quality acrylic and merino wool fibres.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
Scheepjes Namaste is a soft, bulky, fluffy yarn made of acrylic and virgin wool fibres.These fibres make it a warm, resistant fabric.
Namaste is made of bright colours, in order to bring some harmony to your own projects.
Namaste has a wide range of colours, perfect to knit colourful clothes, such as bulky sweaters, scarves, snoods, caps, etc.
Scheepjes Namaste is made of:
- 50% virgin wool
- 50% acrylic
Thanks to its acrylics and virgin wool fibres, Namaste is a warm, resistant, soft and nice fabric. You’ll love your projects knitted with Namaste.
You should know that Scheepjes Namaste …
- Each ball has 100 grams and 85 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 8 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- Mount 12 stitches and do 13 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- Do not use the washing machine. Only wash by hand.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature, up to 110ºC.
- Do not use the dryer. We recommend you to dry it horizontally without hanging out.
Have you ever knitted with Scheepjes Namaste? Give us your opinion!