Peru by Scheepjes is a warm and fluffy yarn characterized by its thread twisted on itself, that will you warm up and will keep your body temperature in winter. This yarn is made of a combination of acrylic and alpaca. What are you waiting for to make your next warm projects?
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Scheepjes Peru is the perfect yarn for thick clothes, which are the perfect solutions for the coldest days of autumm and winter. Thanks to its fibers and the thickness of its threads, this yarn will keep your body temperature on cold days.
This yarn is indicated to knit a huge range of clothes and accessories, such as collars, scarves, coats, jumpers, blankets, cushions, etc. This yarn is available in a huge variety of colors, that you can combine or use in an individual way.
The thread of this yarn is thick and it is twisted on itself. Its soft a nice feel will surprise you!
The yarn Peru by Scheepjes is composed by:
- 80 % Acrylic
- 20 % Alpaca
Acrylic is a really similar material to wool, but it feels softer and is more resistant. This fiber is mixed with alpaca, a natural material that will provide warmth to your winter clothes and accessories.
are the features of Scheepjes Peru?
- Each ball contains 100 grams and 75 meters.
- Work this yarn with knitting needles hook of 9 – 10 mm.
- To make a 10 x 10 cm square with knitting needles hook of 9 mm, you have to mount 10 stitches and do 17 rows.
- Washable at up to 30 ° C.
- Do not use bleach.
- It is recommended to dry horizontally.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Ironing at up to 110 ° C allowed.
How many ball will I need to make my works?
- To knit a big collar, you will need about 4 balls.