Classic pinking scissors 23 cm - Fiskars
The Classic pinking scissors 23 cm by Fiskars are right-handed scissors that will prevent from frayed fabrics. They are made of stainless steel and they have an ergonomic and upmarket design, so you will have clean and long-lasting cuts.
By buying this product you can collect up to 29 loyalty points. Your cart will total 29 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.16.
With the Fiskars Classic 23 cm Pinking Scissors you will have clean cuts without fraying. It's a right-handed accessory, made of stainless steel, and ergonomically designed for a comfortable and efficient cut.
What can I use the Classic pinking scissors by Fiskars for?
For achieving resistant and more polished finishes on seams. You can also use them to cut any fabric or pattern you need. The fabric will not be frayed and the cut will be cleaner.
If you are looking for a zig-zag cut… You got it!
Which are the features of the classic pinking scissors by Fiskars?
- The blade measures 12 cm in length.
- Handle color: orange.
- It is an accessory suitable for right-handed users, with ergonomic handle that will adapts to the shape of your hand.
- The edge is not separated, so the fabric will remain fixed between the blades.
- You can fit the blades according to the fabric thickness, thanks to the regulating screw.
- They are perfect to cut faux-leather, jacquard, sateen, flannel, laces and felt.
Make clean and perfect cuts with this pinking scissors by Fiskars.