Katia Poplin Fabric - Artic Flowers
The Katia Poplin Fabric - Artic Flowers is a poplin fabric from the autumn and winter collection 22/23 of Katia Fabrics. It is perfect to create garments for all the family, as its 100% cotton composition will provide softness and comfort. Its autumn flowers design makes it ideal for the coldest seasons of the year.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.24.
The Katia Poplin Fabric - Artic Flowers is a fabric with an autumnal design consisting of small flowers in green and blue shades on a russet background. It is perfect for making garments for all the family.
It is a poplin fabric made of 100% cotton with a fresh, breathable and comfortable texture. It is ideal for making T-shirts, blouses, dresses, shirts and other garments for babies, children or adults.
The touch is soft, perfect to be in contact with the most sensitive skins.
Which are the features of the Katia Poplin Fabric - Artic Flowers?
- Composition: 100% cotton.
- Width: 145 - 150 centimetres.
- Weight: 130 grams per m2.
- Machine washing at 30ºC maximum.
- Ironing at high temperature.
- Tumble dried allowed.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
- Machine sew with universal needle thickness 80/90.
- It is recommended to dampen or wash before cutting and sewing.