Marcador Transferible violeta Prym
Prym Iron-on Pattern Pen (Violet) is a practical pen perfect for transferring embroidery patterns onto fabrics. This pen is a great tool for using in your embroidery projects.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.04.
Prym Iron-on Pattern Pen (Violet) is a pen for transferring embroidery patterns onto fabrics.
Once you’ve made any marks onto your fabrics, it cannot be erased because it’s a permanent pen.
How should this pencil be used?
Instructions for use:
- Firstly, use the pencil for transferring embroidery patterns to the transparent paper.
- Then, make sure it has been drawn correctly on the back of the paper.
- Iron the embroidery pattern on the fabric.
- Embroider the lines you’ve transferred onto the fabric.
- Colour: dark violet.
- Material: plastic.
- Function: for transferring embroidery patterns onto your fabrics.
This pencil has been specially designed for using with natural fibres, synthetic fabrics, silk, etc.
You should iron the pattern with a normal temperature.
Warning: you should not draw directly on the fabric.
Have you ever used Prym Iron-on Pattern Pen? ¡Tell us your experience!