Urth Yarns Uneek Cotton
Urth Yarns Uneek Cotton is made of mercerized cotton and dyed by hand. Its softness and subtle shiny aspect make the yarn ideal to knit multicolor garments for spring and summer. Its colors will form marbled stripes while knitting.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.24.
Urth Yarns Uneek Cotton is a yarn presenting beautiful color dyed by hand. These yarns present unique colors forming multicolor marbled stripes to your pieces.
This yarn is made of 100% mercerized cotton, so it presents a subtle shiny aspect. You will find it very soft to the touch and thanks to its breathable features it will make you feel very cozy in summer.
Ideal to knit summer garments such as tops, dresses, blouses, and more!
Urth Yarns Uneek Cotton is made of:
- 100% mercerized cotton
- Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 100 grams and 150 meters.
- Its thickness is recommended to work with the 3.75 – 4mm knitting needles.
- Mount 20 stitches to knit a gauge of 10cm.
- Washable at up to 30ºC and recommended to iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 42 you will need around 11 balls.