Clover Tracing Wheel with Blunt Edges
Clover Tracing Wheel with Blunt Edges is great for transferring markings and patterns onto your fabrics without damaging the materials themselves. You can also draw your patterns on carbon paper, so it will be marked onto your fabric. The blunt edges will mark the line without tearing through.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Clover Tracing Wheel with Blunt Edges is perfect to transfer markings and pattern lines to the paper.
This product contains two pieces, one handle and a blunt edge.
It’s very simple to use.
- The handle is made of ABS Resin and rubber.
- Tracing wheel is made of steel and polyacetal.
- Tracing wheel with blunt edges.
- White tracing wheel with a small black accessory.
How should the fabrics be marked?
- First, you should extend the fabric you want to mark on a smooth and stable surface.
- Then, you should put the Chacopy paper to trace the colour you want to mark onto the fabric.
- You should put the pattern or drawing onto the carbon paper to transfer it to the fabric.
- Finally, you should trace the lines and drawings with the tracing wheel onto the pattern, the carbon paper and the fabric, in that order.
The result will be satisfactory, so all the lines you’ve traced on the pattern will be drawn with ink that can be erased.
Warning: we recommend you to use a piece of fabric to verify that the marks you’ve done on the carbon paper can be erased.
Add this product to your sewing kit!
Have you ever used Clover Tracing Wheel with Blunt Edges? Tell us your experience!