Valeria di Roma Buff
Valeria di Roma Buff is perfect for making snoods, scarves or hats with an extra soft texture and a fantasy effect. It contains long hairs of different colours that give it a fun and original look.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.12.
- Weight 100 grams
- Length 132 metros
- Knitting needle 6 ½ - 7 ½
- Season Autumn - Winter
Buff by Valeria Lanas is a marbled wool perfect for creating extra soft snoods and accessories for adults.
It has a fluffy and soft texture, with long hairs intertwined in its yarn. With it, you will get a multicolored finish of fantasy in your projects.
It is perfect for creating snoods or scarves to wrap around your neck on the coldest days of winter. You'll feel the softness on your skin!
You can also use this wool to create accessories for children, such as sweet blankets and hats.
What is the composition Valeria di Roma Buff ?
- 50% Polyamide
- 30% Australian Wool
- 20% Acrylic
Polyamide gives these balls that soft, smooth feel. The wool makes warm fabrics that keep the body temperature comfortable.
What are the characteristics of Valeria Lanas Buff?
- Each ball contains 100 grams and 132 meters.
- Its thickness is indicated for knitting with 6.5 - 7.5 mm needles.
- To make a sample of 10 x 10 cm, mount 12 stitches and work 18 rows.
- The acrylic contains Dralon® treatment.
- Certified with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- Machine wash at a maximum of 30ºC.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
How many balls do I need for make my projects ?
- To knit a long-sleeved sweater in size 42, you need 5 balls.
- To knit a snood, you only need 1 ball.