Hoooked Spesso Chunky Cotton
Hoooked Spesso Chunky Cotton is a thick cotton yarn perfect for knitting, crocheting or making macramé projects. Make unique accessories to decorate your house and take care of the planet while knitting with a yarn made of recycled fibres.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.24.
Hoooked Spesso Chunky Cotton is a thick yarn perfect for making macramé projects. You can create carpets, blankets, bags or decoration crafts by making knots and fringes with a soft thread available in bright and original colours.
Take care of the planet while you’re knitting/crocheting your own projects! Its composition of recycled cotton fibres allows you to create accessories while respecting the environment.
This yarn is perfect to make macramé projects, but you can also use it to knit or crochet thick garments and accessories.
Hoooked Spesso Chunky Cotton is made of:
- 85% recycled cotton
- 15% Other recycled fibres
Hoooked collects textile waste from companies that care about the environment and look for a suitable destination for these materials. Afterwards, the brand classifies them by colours and separate all the fibres to make new threads and achieve a homogeneous and pleasant cotton fibre.
These fibres are not chemically dyed.
These high-quality recycled fibres will provide a thick and very soft thread. It’s very nice to work with it. You’ll get excellent results!
You should know that Hoooked Spesso Chunky Cotton…
- Each bobbin has 500 grams and 127 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 8 – 10 mm knitting needles or crochet hooks.
- You can work it with your own hands.
- We recommend you to wash it by hand.
- It is recommended to wash alone or with similar coloured fabrics.
- Do not use the dryer.
- Do not iron this product.
- It is made in Brazil.
Use this thread to create accessories to decorate your house.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a 1 x 1 m carpet, you will need to use 4 balls approx.
- To make a macramé pillow, you will need to use 1 -2 balls approx.
- To crochet an original macramé flowerpot, you will need to use 1 ball approx.
The fibres of this thread are great for combing. Get original fringes in your macramé projects!