- Katia Yarns
- Drops Yarn
- DMC Yarns
- Mondial Yarns
- Valeria Di Roma Yarns
- Stop Yarns
- Schachenmayr Yarns
- Rowan Yarns
- Scheepjes Yarns
- Lana Grossa Yarns
- Lang Yarns
- Lanas Plassard
- Red Heart Yarns
- Rosarios4 Yarns
- Yarn and Colors Yarns
- Rico Design Yarns
- Regia Yarns
- Pascuali Yarns
- Omega Yarns
- Anchor Yarns
- Casasol Yarns
- Hoooked Yarns
- Lanas Phildar
- Needles and Hooks
- Knitting and Crochet Accessories
- Useful for Sewing Work
- Threads for Bobbin Lace
- Sewing and Knitting Bags
Katia Merino Aran
Katia Merino Aran is a yarn with high content of natural fibre suitable to the washing machine and the dryer. It offers a large range of colours, being a specially warm yarn perfect for babies, children and adults.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Merino Aran by Katia yarns is one of the softest yarns that this brand offers, also it offers a large range of colouring to make combinations in clothes, complements and accessories made by knitting or crocheting.
It has a medium-thin thickness, it is perfect to knit dense and soft clothes, perfect for babies, children and adults.
The yarn Katia Merino Aran is made by:
- 52% Merino Superwash wool
- 48% Acrylic
Thanks to its composition, this yarn provides your sewing pieces with softness and comfort. So, it is very recommendable to kids' skins. Merino fibre is fine, light and very soft and also it has excellent quality. Due to its Superwash treatment, it yarn is suitable to be washed in the washing machine, that offers you a lot of advantages; you can benefit of a completely natural fibre and you can wash it without problems.
Moreover, this fibre is a good thermal regulator material, that will keep you warm in the coldest days.
You should know that Katia Merino Aran...
- Each ball has 100 grams and 155 metres.
- Because of its thickness, we recommend the use of the 4½ - 5½ mm knitting needles.
- To knit a long sleeves pull size 42, you just need 5 balls.
- To make a 10 x 10 cm square, mount 16 stitches and do 20 laps.
- Thanks to its composition, the yarn has the property of being suitable to the wash in the washing machine or dry by the dryer, without exceeding the 30ºC in the washing machine.
This collection is special for seasons of cold like autumn and winter due to its warmth.
Do you like Katia Merino Aran? Give us your opinion!