- Katia Yarns
- Drops Yarn
- DMC Yarns
- Mondial Yarns
- Valeria Di Roma Yarns
- Stop Yarns
- Schachenmayr Yarns
- Rowan Yarns
- Scheepjes Yarns
- Lana Grossa Yarns
- Lang Yarns
- Lanas Plassard
- Red Heart Yarns
- Rosarios4 Yarns
- Yarn and Colors Yarns
- Rico Design Yarns
- Regia Yarns
- Pascuali Yarns
- Omega Yarns
- Anchor Yarns
- Casasol Yarns
- Hoooked Yarns
- Lanas Phildar
- Needles and Hooks
- Knitting and Crochet Accessories
- Useful for Sewing Work
- Threads for Bobbin Lace
- Sewing and Knitting Bags
Mondial Bio Lana Fine
Mondial Bio Lana Fine is a highly qualified organic yarn with certificates that guarantees the naturalness of its fibers. It provides great smoothness on your skin avoiding irritations and allergies. It is recommended for kids, babies and adults.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Mondial Bio Lana Fine is an organic yarn in one fine and versatile fiber with whom you can knit any warm and smooth cloth, complement and accessory comfortably.
The Mondial Bio Lana Fine is made by:
- 100% Organic yarn.
This ecologic yarn comes from sheeps with natural feeding due to the pasture free of fertiliser and pesticide.
This feeding provides a highly qualified fiber, hypoallergenic, that avoids allergies and irritations on your skin. That is why the yarn is perfect to warm any kind of skin.
The fibers preserve its naturalness from the pasture to the spinning and colouring. This yarn is certified to guarantee the nature of its fibers respecting the environment and animals.
Your clothes, free of quimical substances, will have a sweet and nice touch with high smoothness perfect to sensitive and delicate skins.
It is specially recommended for knitting any cloth or accessory such as sweaters, little jackets, scarfs, baby blankets, bodys, little boots, as well as daily clothes for adults.
You should know that Mondial Bio Lana Fine…
- Each ball has 50 grams and 175 mettres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3,5- 4,5 mm knitting or crocheting needles.
- To knit a sweater for women size 42 you will need 8 balls.
- To knit a sweater for men size 42 you will need 10 balls.
- To knit a sweater for kids size 10 years you will need 6 balls.
- Mount 23 stitches and do 30 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- We recommend you to hand wash it.
- The yarn is suitable to be ironed it at 110ºC.
- Do not dry it in the dryer.
- We recommend you to dry it horizontally.
- Made in Italy.
The yarn has the following certificates:
- GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD
- Oeko-Tex standard 100
This guarantees that it is free of hazardous substances and is environmentally friendly.
Have you ever knitted with Mondial Bio Lana Fine? Give us your experience!