Schachenmayr Extrafine Merino 170
Schachenmayr Extrafine Merino 170 is a fine and soft yarn. Its thin and highly qualified fibers are available in different colours to choose your favourite one.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Schachenmayr Extrafine Merino 170 is a soft yarn perfect for knitting clothes and complements.
Thanks to its fine thickness, your result will be dense.
It is available in different tones to be easily combined.
Schachenmayr Extrafin Merino 170 is made of…
- 100% virgin wool.
Each thread is made by 4 fine and twisted ends that make up a yarn perfect for creating original clothes, complements and accessories.
You should know that Schachenmayr Extrafine Merino 170…
- Each ball has 500 grams and 170 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3 – 3.5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 28 stitches and do 36 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- You can wash this yarn in the washing machine up to 40ºC.
- It can be ironned at medium temperatures.
- You can use the dryer.
How many grams do I need to…
- To knit a women long sleeve pull medium size you will need 400 grams.
- To knit a men long sleeve pull medium size you will need 600 grams.
- To knit a child long sleeve pull medium size you will need 600 grams.
- To knit a cap you will need 50 grams.
- To knit a scarf you will need 150 grams.
Create your own original and warm projects with Schachenmayr Extrafine Merino 170.
Have you ever knitted with Schachenmayr Extrafine Merino 170? Give us your experience!