Lana Grossa Romanza Cotone
Romanza Cotone by Lana Grossa has a mid-thick thread made of cotton, viscose, and linen fibers. Thanks to this yarn you can knit soft and lightweight garments and accessories with a very special color combination which will not let anyone down. You will love its gradient colors in different shades!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.08.
Lana Grossa introduces Romanza Cotone, a combination of natural and synthetic fibers resulting in a soft and lightweight yarn, perfect for the warmest seasons of spring and summer.
This yarn presents different shades all around its thread, as it combines dark, intense, and soft colors which will provide a subtle marbled and gradient color effect to your projects.
Lana Grossa Romanza Cotone is made of:
- 54% cotton
- 23% viscose
- 23% linen
The cotton and linen are two natural fibers providing softness to the yarn. Thanks to them you will knit cozy and fresh garments. The viscose will provide a subtle shiny and original touch to all your projects.
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has 50 grams and around 130 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4 – 4,5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 27 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 30ºC with products without bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat recommended.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a sweater size 38-40 you will need around 5 balls.
- 06: terracotta / petrol / green / natural / fir
- 08: turqoise / dark green / gray green / natural