Regia Design Line by Dee Hardwicke "Garden City Color" 4-ply
Regia Design Line By Dee Hardwicke Garden City Color 4-ply de Schachenmayr is a wool with which you can make beautiful original socks, colored with stripes and pretty patterns.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.16.
Schachenmayr presents la Regia Design Line by Dee Hardwicke Garden City Color, it is a wool mainly composed of virgin wool as well as polyamide with which you can make socks with stripes and patterns.
The British artist Dee Hardwicke designed this wool by proposing color combinations typical of his art, while drawing inspiration from the colors of the vast landscape of Wales!
You can create socks for all seasons! You can also use this wool to make clothes like sweaters, vests, scarves... They will be one of a kind!
This model is available in different shades of green, blue, red, purple, yellow... It's up to you to choose the one you prefer !
This wool is composed by 4 very fine yarns.
What is the composition of this wool Garden City Color de Schachenmayr ?
- 75% virgin wool.
- 25% polyamide.
The virgin wool is characterized by its thermal properties so you will get ideal parts to protect yourself from the cold.
The polyamide makes this high-quality wool more durable and lasting.
What are the features of the wool Garden City Color de Schachenmayr ?
- Each ball contains 100 grams and 420 meters.
- You can work it with 2 mm and 3 mm knitting needles.
- To make a sample of 10 x 10 cm, mount 30 stitches and do 42 rows.
- Wash in machine at 40°C maximum.
- Low dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Iron low (110°C maximumà.
How many balls I need to make my creations ?
- To make a pair of socks up to size 46, you'll need 100 grams, or 1 ball.
- To make a long-sleeved sweater in size 40, you'll need 500 grams, or 5 balls.