Regia Nordic Color 8-ply
The Regia Nordic Color 8-ply balls are available in a 150-gram format, and they are designed to knit a pair of socks by using only one. Its wintry color combinations will provide a striped effect to your creations. Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4-5 mm knitting needles.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.24.
Regia Nordic Color 8-ply is a yarn providing stripes to your socks. Each ball is designed to knit a pair of socks size 46 maximum with spectacular and unique results.
This yarn is recommended to work with the 4-5 mm knitting needles, perfect to keep your feet warm in winter and the coldest days of the year. Thanks to its composition including pure wool, you will be protected from cold temperatures.
Regia Nordic Color 8-ply is made of:
- 75% pure wool
- 25% polyamide
Which are the features of this yarn?
- Each ball has around 150 grams and 300 meters.
- Its thickness is perfect to work with the 4-5 mm knitting needles.
- Mount 20 stitches and do 28 rows to knit a 10 x 10 cm gauge.
- Washable at up to 40ºC.
- Tumble dry allowed.
- Iron at up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to:
- To knit a pair of socks size 46 maximum you will need 1 ball.
- To knit a sweater adult size you will need 5 balls.