Regia Norway Color 6-ply
Schachenmayr Regia Norway Color 6-ply is a marbled yarn perfect to knit warm clothes with Nordic designs. There’s a wide range of models available, so you can choose your favourite colours and designs. This product can be washed, dried and ironed. It’s made of polyamide and virgin wool fibres.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.24.
- Weight 150 grams
- Length 375 metros
- Knitting needle 3 - 4
- Crochet Hook 3 - 4
- Season Autumn - Winter
Schachenmayr Regia Norway Color 6-ply is a marbled yarn with a Nordic style, perfect for knitting all kind of autumn/winter clothes.
Its strand is made of 6 threads and is made of polyamide and virgin wool fibres.
Regia is made of:
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamide
The virgin wool fibres are characterised by its thermal properties. So, you’ll create warm clothes with Regia.
The polyamide fibres make it a resistant fabric, perfect to be washed, dried and ironed.
You should know that Norway Color 6-ply…
- Each ball has 150 grams and 375 metres.
- Its thickness is perfect to knit with the 3 – 4 mm knitting needles and crochet hooks.
- Mount 22 stitches and do 30 laps to knit a 10 x 10 cm square.
- It can be washed in the washing machine up to 40ºC
- You can use the dryer.
- It can be ironed at a low temperature, up to 110ºC.
Amount of balls needed to…
- To knit a pair of socks up to size 46, you will need 1 ball.
- To knit a long sleeve sweater size 40, you will need 650 gr = 4/5 balls approx.
Have you ever knitted with Regia Norway Color 6-ply? Give us your opinion!